Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Submit jobs from home, on the road, or in the library.
Printing is managed through the self-service kiosk, located on the main floor of the library. A small cost-recovery fee is charged for printouts. Access to your documents is secure. Only your documents will display when you log into the kiosk.
Send Your Document as an Email Attachment:
- Open up your browser and send an email, with the document attached, to one of the following email addresses depending on the ink and size of paper required:
- black and white: firstname.lastname@example.org
- color: email@example.com
- black and white legal size: firstname.lastname@example.org
- color legal size: email@example.com
- black and white ledger size: firstname.lastname@example.org
- color ledger size: email@example.com
- At the library’s self-service kiosk, click Release a Print Job.
- Enter your email address.
- You may preview, print, or delete the document.
- Select the print job you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up with the total cost of the print job.
- Pay through coin box with coins or bills (nothing larger than $5.00 bill and no pennies).
- When sufficient funds have been deposited, the print job will be released to printer.
- Any change due will be dispensed by the coin box.