Hours: Mon, Tue, Wed: 10am-8pm • Thur-Fri: 10am-6pm • Sat: 9am-4pm
Phone: 610-970-6551 • Fax: 610-970-6553
Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Submit jobs from home, on the road, or in the library.
Printing is managed through the self-service kiosk, located on the main floor of the library. A small cost-recovery fee is charged for printouts. Access to your documents is secure. Only your documents will display when you log into the kiosk.
Prints are stored for 1 day.
Click this link to go to our wireless printing page!
When you arrive at the library:
- At the library’s self-service kiosk, click Release a Print Job.
- Enter your email address.
- You may preview, print, or delete the document.
- Select the print job you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up with the total cost of the print job.
- Pay through coin box with coins or bills (nothing larger than $5.00 bill and no pennies).
- When sufficient funds have been deposited, the print job will be released to printer.
- Any change due will be dispensed by the coin box.
- Black and White 8.5 x 11 (Letter) $0.15
- Color 8.5 x 11 (Letter) $0.50
- Black and White 8.5 x 14 (Legal) $0.30
- Color 8.5 x 14 (Legal) $1.00
- Black and White 11 x 17 $0.30
- Color 11 x 17 $1.00